3.13.2012

Sweetest bathroom update




Sötaste Lucas ger det basbra badrummet ett lyft.
Vi fick en förstoring över när vi jobbade med bilder till en
förvaringslösning i ett visningshus inför helgens visningsdag.

Den hamnade i blickfånget i badrummet istället, fäst med
dymotape som sitter bra och är lätt att ta bort utan
att lämna några märken. Om man inte har en gullig unge,
fungerar en semestervy fint. Enkelt att byta uttryck om du tröttnar.

The sweetest Lucas gives the clean and basic bathroom a lift.
We had an extra enlargement of this image when we were working with images to a
storage solution in this show house last week. .

It ended up in the center of attention in the bathroom instead, fixed with
dymotape that fits well and is easy to remove without
leaving any trace. If you do not have a cute kid,
Does a holiday view work nicely as well. Easy to change the expression if you get tired. 

9 kommentarer:

  1. This is so cute.... hmm.... love it! hug

    SvaraRadera
  2. UNDERBART! Vilken gullis!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello, all the time i used to check blog posts here early in the break of day, because i enjoy to
    learn more and more.

    Also visit my webpage :: mywebmatch.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a
    blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear
    idea

    Here is my webpage; costs of dental implants

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very descriptive blog, I loved that bit. Will there
    be a part 2?

    Look at my web page Cheap dental Implants

    SvaraRadera
  6. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like
    its aided me. Good job.

    Also visit my web blog ... Cost Of Dental Implant

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...